Quality & Environmental
Through our commitment to innovation and by consistently developing the leadership, knowledge and expertise of our staff we are able to drive new products, processes and services into the marketplace. Our dedication to teamwork and building relationships, underpinned by core values and continuous improvement, through ‘Lean’, ensures our business processes remain competitive as we understand and deliver customer satisfaction.
Our vision is to be the solutions provider of choice in the technical rubber products marketplace. Our leaders will drive innovation and consistently surpass customer expectations as we develop and deliver unique products and services to increasingly diverse industries. Our success will be achieving business excellence delivering growth through customer satisfaction whilst sustaining our environment.
- Accredited by Lloyds to ISO9001:2008
- Accredited by Lloyds to ISO14001:2004
- Accredited to Investors in People
- BSi member – access to and hold wide range of specifications
- Railcare (L.R.P.)
- Link up approved
- FPAL Accreditation
- Access to extensive measuring and analysis equipment within group including both contact and non-contact measuring equipment, tensile testing equipment and I.R. Spectrometer for material identification.
Click here to download our current ISO9001 certificate.
Click here to download our current ISO14001 certificate.