Spiralguard heavy duty hose and cable protection
Spiralguard® is our heavy duty hose and cable protection. It has exceptional anti-crushing performance and high abrasion resistance and good resistance to UV rays. It is self-lubricating to reduce wear on hose and cable and is easy to fit which reduces the chances of industrial injury.
This excellent hose and cable protection is:
- Suitable for wrapping single or multiple hose and cable bundles.
- Operating Temperature Range: -65°C minimum, +90°C continuous, +100°C maximum.
- Available in a variety of sizes that can wrap different diameters from 9mm to 200mm.
- Full range of sizes available in both black and yellow.
- Available from stock in East Kilbride
- Click here for more technical information.
Size Wrapping Range Spiralguard® ID
SGX12 9mm to 13mm 9mm
SGX16 12mm to 18mm 13mm
SGX20 16mm to 26mm 16mm
SGX25 22mm to 28mm 21mm
SGX32 27mm to 35mm 27mm
SGX40 33mm to 44mm 22mm
SGX50 35mm to 75mm 44mm
SGX 75 60mm to 120mm 65mm
SGX90 75mm to 200mm 80mm
Many sizes are available in a variety of colours including blue, green, orange, red, silver and white.
We can also supply Flame Retardant Anti-Static Spiral Guard® that has been tested and approved in accordance with the former British Coal specification 182:1986, satisfying the requirements of the non-metallics schemes for use underground. It has also been tested and approved by Mine Safety Laboratory Department of Mineral Resources, NSW to AS2660 FRAS Compliance – 1991. International Standard: ISO 6805.
Supplied in 20 metre coils, contact us for pricing.
Spiralguard® heavy duty hose and cable protection
Also know as……..
- Top Drive Hose Protection
- Electrical Service Loop Protection
- Forestry Equipment Hose Protection
- Subsea Hose Protection
We can also supply Fire Protection Sleeve that gives protection against high temperatures, radiation heat, direct flames and liquid metal splashes. Please take a look at our brochure to find out more.